SPICED RAW CHOCOLATE CAKE
WOW! If it’s healthy comfort cakes you’re seeking, LOOK NO FURTHER! I am so impressed with this creation! Just take this drool-worthy *slurp* Dirty Chai Raw Choc Cake 🤤 I can’t deal!
Personally, I can’t wait to make this ALL FOR MYSELF #sorrynotsorry 😝
This cake consists of a nutty & sweet base topped with silky smooth spiced chocolate layer, enhanced by our Dirty Chai blend.
Bella has kindly shared this recipe for your baking pleasure. Make sure to head to her page @enrichnutrition for more food inspo 😎.
Ready to get 🎂 baking? 👩🍳👨🍳
0.5 cup raw cashews
9 medjool dates
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup rolled oats
1.5 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
1 tin coconut milk (we recommend Ayam)
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
3 tbsp Dirty Chai
2 tbsp maple syrup
cacao nibs + dark chocolate, to decorate
1. Line a 20x20cm cake tin with cling wrap.
2. Make the base layer by combining all of the bass ingredients in a food processor, and combining until sticky and crumbly. Depending on how big and fresh your dates are, you may need to add another one or two so that the mixture holds when pinched.
3. Press the base mixture into the tin.
4. To make the filling, combine all of the filling ingredients in a high powered food processor. I use a NutriBullet for this as I find it achieves a smoother consistency in comparison to a food processor.
5. Blend until creamy, and then pour over the base layer.
6. Allow to set for a few hours in the freezer.
7. Drizzle over melted chocolate and sprinkle over cacao nibs.
8. Best enjoyed when allowed to defrost slightly before eating.
NOTE: these are perfect for freezing and handy when you crave a healthy sweet treat.
Photo & Recipe : @enrichnutrition