SHIPPING COSTS & TIMELINES
*FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
Chai Addicts in Australia will receive free standard shipping for online orders of $80 or more. Orders under $80 will be charged a standard shipping rate of $7.95. We ship via Australia Post, Fastway or Couriers Please. It is our discretion which service is used based on parcel weight and delivery address.
Your order will be processed within 1-2 Business Days. The time it takes to reach you from there will depend on your location from Melbourne. Time frame guides are as follows (note, it may take longer due to Rona delays):
- Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide: 1-5 business days
- Perth & Tasmania: 2-7 business days
- Regional: 2-7 business days
- Remote regional areas may take longer
*Free shipping minimum still applies when coupons are used.
For all overseas orders, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can find the best value shipping rates. Please provide flavour, size and quantity you’d like to order and full shipping address.
Any items posted outside of Australia are posted at the buyers liability. Chai Addict takes no responsibility for orders lost in transit when posting internationally.
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, provide incorrect PO Box or do not specify that it is a Parcel Locker, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address, PO Box or Parcel Locker at our expense. This also applies if you do not collect from your LPO in time. Resending it to you will incur additional postage costs at your expense.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Our couriers will attempt to deliver to business or home addresses Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to give you a guaranteed time of delivery, arrange for a specific day & time, or a phone call on approach. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- If no one is home to receive the package and there is no safe spot to leave your order, a delivery card will be left behind for you to collect at your local agent. NOTE: since COVID-19, if the courier considers the location a safe drop, the standard Authority To Leave (ATL) process will be followed.
- When placing your order, you are welcome to provide a note requesting to leave it in specific safe place. Every attempt will be made to fulfil your request unless it is deemed unsafe. A delivery card will be left behind if this is the case.
- If your order does not arrive, please contact us immediately. We will lodge enquiries with the delivery company to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. If an item is deemed lost in transit, replacement items will be dispatched at our discretion.
- If you need to make a change to your order, please contact us directly on email@example.com
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If the products are not of a satisfactory quality or items received do not match the description ordered, we will endeavour to rectify by replacement of product or refund of the item price.
Returns and exchanges must be requested within 7 days of receiving your order with relevant photographs to support your claim. We accept products that are sealed and unopened. We suggest packing the products securely to avoid breakages during transit. We will not accept any products we receive that have been damaged during transit to us. Returns and exchanges will be at the customers expense.
All shipping, refunds and exchange enquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.